NASA Launch History 2008 - 2024
- The rows of the table represent the different vehicles used by NASA
- The columns represent the different years
- The size of the rocket in each cell reflects the number of launches performed by the vehicle in that year
- The color of the rocket in each cell reflects the success rate of the vehicle in that year
- This allows for a visual representation of the launch history of NASA, including which vehicles were used the most and their success rates over time
NASA Vehicles Trend 2008 - 2023
This chart displays the usage of NASA vehicles from 2008 to 2023. The chart shows the cumulative sum of the number of launches performed by each vehicle over time. Each vehicle is represented by a different color and the total usage is represented by the sum of all areas. The y-axis represents the number of launches and the x-axis represents time. This visual representation provides a clear understanding of the evolution of NASA's vehicle usage over time and the relative contribution of each vehicle to the total number of launches.
Atlas-C Atlas-D Atlas-LV3 Atlas-LV3C Delta Juno Saturn I Saturn V Scout SLS Space Shuttle Thor Burner Thor DM Thor DSV Thor MG Thor SLV Thor-Delta
NASA Launch Sites Usage By Vehicles
This chart displays the usage of launch sites by NASA vehicles. The bars for each launch site are stacked on top of each other, allowing for a clear comparison of the distribution of launch sites across different vehicles.
Cape Canaveral Vandenberg Edwards AFB Wallops Island